Performing Politics, Performing Feeling
- Date: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 14:00 – 16:00
- Location: Electrical Engineering Agilent LT (1.52)
- Cost: FREE
Perspectives from Beyond the Academy
Part of the Sadler Seminar Series 2018-19, ' The Performance of Political Feeling'
Following on from our introductory event in February, this public Q&A panel session aims to look beyond the academy – and explore what the performance of political feeling looks and feels like from the inside.
We have an exciting selection of panel speakers and the Q&A will be facilitated by Dr Beth Johnson.
The panel speakers are:
- Joe Williams – Founder of ‘Heritage Corner’ and the ‘Leeds Black History Walk’
- Julie Hesmondhalgh – BAFTA winning Performer, writer and activist
- John Robb – Musician, journalist, founder of ‘Louder than War’
- Rod Dixon - Artistic Director of ‘Red Ladder Theatre’
All are welcome to attehnd, though if you wish to attend this event then please RSVP to series co-convener Dr Beth Johnson. Beth can also be contacted for further information about the series or this event.
This event will be filmed for those that cannot attend.