Dr Alice Dallabona
- Position: Lecturer in Fashion Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Branding; Communication; Fashion marketing; Luxury fashion; Lifestyle brands; Italian fashion industry; National Identity; Cultural studies; Semiotics; Interdisciplinary research
- Email: A.Dallabona@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3698
- Location: 1.66 Clothworkers’ Building Central
- Website: Twitter
I hold a PhD in Fashion Marketing, Management and Communication from Nottingham Trent University. I also hold a MA in Critical Theory and Cultural Studies from the University of Nottingham and a Laurea Magistrale in Semiotic Disciplines from the University di Bologna (Italy). I have published in the areas of luxury fashion branding and has explored the relationship between business practices and culture.
I welcome PhD students and proposals involving:
- Identity and fashion
- Luxury fashion industry
- Interdisciplinary study of fashion
- The geography of fashion
My research interests are varied and include fashion marketing, branding and communication, luxury fashion, lifestyle brands, Italian fashion industry, digital media, fashion journalism, semiotics, cultural studies and national identity.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
I am the module manager for and contribute to a variety of modules within the BA in Fashion Marketing programme.