- Position: Lecturer in Graphic, Digital and Interactive Design
- Areas of expertise: Digital Design; Interaction Design; User-Centred Design; Gamification; Scientific Software Usability.
- Email: F.Queiroz@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.77 Clothworker's Central Bulding
- Website: Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
As a designer, lecturer, and researcher, I am interested in a broad range of digital and interactive design fields and application such as gamification, immersive technologies, and scientific software. My goal as a professional is to work towards bridging the gap between teaching, research, and industry, exploring the application of games and digital design and technologies into different domains, collaborating in a multidisciplinary fashion with partners within academia and beyond.
- MA Design Programme Leader
- PhD | Design | Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- MA | Digital Games Design | University for the Creative Arts, UK
- BA | Social Communication / Advertising | Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil