Media Futures: how to write for social media
- Date: Tuesday 13 November 2018, 16:00 – 17:00
- Location: Clothworkers Central Building Speakman LT (G.89)
- Type: Seminars and lectures, Seminar series
- Cost: Free
In this Google workshop you'll learn how to adapt your writing for social media.
By the end of the workshop you will have learnt:
- How to develop a brand tone of voice on social media
- Writing techniques to help hone writing for small spaces online
- The different ways of responding to customer complaints on social media.
Places limited so book your place now.