- UK/International: International only
- Summary: This competitive scholarship is awarded to a particularly deserving candidate from India in the form of a full tuition fee waiver.
- Deadline: Friday 26 April 2024
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be an applicant from India.
- be classified as an International student for fee purposes.
- have applied for 2024 entry for any of the School of Media and Communication’s Masters programmes.
- be a self-funding student, who is not in receipt of any other form of sponsorship or funding.
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent.
How to apply
Completed forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.