- Position: School Manager
- Email: M.J.Howorth@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.08a Clothworkers North
- Website: Chartered Governance Institute | LinkedIn
I joined the University as a School Manager of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies in 2021. In 2022, I left the University to take up a Company Secretarial role and in May 2023, I returned to work as School Manager in the School of Media and Communication.
I have successfully studied and completed a Master of Science in Corporate Governance and have studied leadership and management for over seven years.
- Management and Administration Support Service
- Technical Staff
- Research Staff
My Masters’ research looked into the relationship and correlation between a Company Board composition and its performance, by conducting a systematic review and analyising the results of the review against the top FTSE 100 companies in the UK.
I am currently researching leadership and management styles and team dynamics and psychology, with a view of estabishing a deeper understanding of team success and optimisation.
I am speaking at the Chartered Governance Institute’s Annual Conference in London in July 2023. For more information please click on this link: https://www.cgi.org.uk/events/conferences/gov-2023
- MSc Corporate Governance
- Chartered Governance Institute
- Chartered Management Institute
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- (Former) Association for Project Management