- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Being, Interculturality, and Experience: Investigating the experiences of students labelled international
- Supervisors: Dr Haynes Collins, Dr Alex Ding
My current research deals with the experiences of students labelled international, with a focus on their intercultural trajectories.
- Teaching Assistant in intercultural studies at UoL
- Education Outreach Fellow (EOF) with Educational Engagement
- Representative of Teaching Assistants in LCS
- PGR Representative at the International Association for Languages and Intercultural Communication (IALIC)
- Merabet. R. 2021. Making sense of the intercultural: finding decentred threads, Language and Intercultural Communication, 21:1, 133–135, DOI: 10.1080/14708477.2020.1852643
- Collins, H., Nicolaescu, D., and Merabet, R. 2019. An Interview with Adrian Holliday. The Language Scholar.
- Students intercultural experiences within the context of higher education.
- The experiences of students labelled international.
- The discourses rovolving around the experiences of students labelled international and the ways through which these discourses are mobilised by UK higher education institutions.
- MA Anglophone Language, Literature and Civilization
- BA English Language, Literature and Civilization