The University offers a range of Masters funding to help support you during your time studying with us.
Within our School we also have generous awards and scholarships designed to reward academic excellence.
Before you apply for any funding, you'll need to have applied to your chosen course. You can apply for more than one funding opportunity, but may have to choose which ones to accept if your applications are successful.
- School of Languages, Cultures and Societies Head of School Masters scholarships
- Leeds Translation Studies Masters scholarships
- Sasakawa postgraduate studentships in Japanese studies
The Alumni Bursary offers a 10% reduction in tuition fees to University of Leeds graduates. This reduction only applies to the self-funded portion of your tuition fees (i.e. anything not paid by other awards, scholarships, or funding).
- Leeds Masters Scholarships to support students from under-represented groups
- Enterprise Scholarships to support aspiring entrepreneurs
- Sport Scholarships to support elite athletes
- Sanctuary Scholarships to support forced migrants to the UK
Find out more about more about funding and search our scholarships database. If you're a UK or EU national applying for a Masters or Masters by Research course, you may also be eligible for a government-funded Postgraduate Loan.