A visual artist and researcher, I am currently pursuing a practice-led PhD in Fine Art at the University of Leeds.
My research departs from the operation of Enclosure as this was applied within the historical context of the so-called primitive accumulation and aims to assess the transmutations of the application of acts of enclosure in the current historical conjuncture of the increasingly predatory neoliberalism. The examination of sites of extraction of social wealth and the earthly commons in crisis-ridden Greece provides the conduits for analysis.
- art and autonomous politics, art and activism
- art in public space
- social and political imaginaries
- politics of space, urban studies, critical geography
- neoliberalisation of space, spatialities of capitalist enclosures
- political ecology
- MA Spatial Strategies, Kunsthochschule Berlin Weßensee, Berlin, Germany
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Art Practice, Gray's School of Art, Aberdeen, UK