- UK/International: All regions
- Summary: For Graduates that achieved a first on a School of Music UG degree in 2021
- Value - what money is on offer: 10% of fee
- Who is eligible: The School of Music 10% fee waiver is only available to those who achieve a first-class degree on one of our undergraduate Music programmes in 2021 and who proceed directly onto one of the School’s Masters courses in 2021.
- Deadline: There is no application deadline for the School of Music 10% fee waiver, however students need to ensure that this has been applied to their record before they complete registration.
How to apply
No application form, but applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org if they believe that they are eligible for the fee waiver.
Number of scholarships available
The fee waiver can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Leeds scholarships and awards and is calculated based on the net fee remaining i.e. the self-funded portion after deduction of other scholarships and awards.
Year of entry