- UK/EU/International: Worldwide (International, UK and EU)
- Type of project: Funding schemes
- Value: -
- Number of awards: -
- Deadline: -
- Project description:
We have a range of funding available to support you in funding your postgraduate study. You can find out more about the full range of funding opportunities currently available through our dedicated scholarships database, popular sources of funding for our PhD students include:
Leeds Doctoral Scholarship
The Leeds Doctoral Scholarship offers a number of fully funded PhD places for students across all schools in recognition of excellence and is open to Home/EU and Overseas applicants intending to commence PhD study from October 2019.
If you are a former undergraduate student of the University of Leeds, you may be eligible for our alumni tuition fee bursary, which is awarded as a 10% reduction of tuition fees.
External funding sources
History postgraduates are often eligible for funding from external bodies, popular sources including:
- White Rose College of Arts & Humanities (WROCAH) which offers funding covering fees and a maintenence grant for UK/EU students. Applications usually close in early January and you need to have received an offer of a place to study with us before applying.
- British Chevening Scholarships offering fully funded PhD places for exceptional students from countries across the world
- Commonwealth Scholarships offering funding for students from Commonwealth countries
- Brotherton Library Scholarship Fund
School of History opportunities