- Position: Research Fellow in Textile Recycling
- Areas of expertise: Polymer processing; Composites; finite element analysis; textile recycling.
- Email: J.Ullah@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 3.07 Clothworkers' link building
I am a Research Fellow in textile recycling.
I submitted my PhD at the School of Engineering, the University of Ulster in polymer processing. I completed MSc in Mechanical Engineering (with a specialisation in advanced materials and composites) from the National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan. Prior to that, I completed my BSc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan. I also served as a faculty member at an engineering university in Pakistan.
My key research interests are polymer processing, characterisation of composite laminates, FEA of composites, and recycling of textiles.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD polymer processing
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Pakistan Engineering Council, Registered Engineer
- Associate fellow of the Higher Education Academy, AFHEA